As your representative at City Hall, it is very important for me to be able to communicate important issues and activities occurring in the Waverley West ward and at City Hall to residents. I use a variety of tools to deliver the ‘news’& hope you find one that best fits your needs.
- Website: I post updates on important issues to my website weekly: JaniceLukes.ca
- Twitter: I post information almost daily to my twitter account @JaniceLukes– which you can also locate on the front page of my website.
- Facebook: I post updates on important issues to my Facebook page weekly @CouncillorJaniceLukes
- Instagram: I am now starting to post to my new Instagram account Janice.Lukes
- Email Newsletter: Every month I email a short newsletter out to residents Subscribe: http://janicelukes.ca/news/monthly-newsletters/
- Sou’Wester Community Newspaper: Every month I submit an article to the Sou’Wester Community Newspaper on relevant issues (you will receive if you are a Free Press subscriber, or if you receive the weekly flyer bundle)
- Videos: I have a YouTube channel where I occasionally post videos (when I can convince my son to film and edit!) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmlCLdT1fG_hbLgd-xMTfww
- Weekly Blogs: this section is an archive of all the updates I’ve every posted on my website since 2014 http://janicelukes.ca/blog/
- Translate the News! On the front page of my website I use a translation tool – though I know there are sometimes translation challenges!
And please know you can ALWAYS PHONE my office if you have any questions on issues or require assistance: 204 – 986- 6824