Bison Run Community Garden
Looking for a spot to garden? A quiet peaceful location in South Winnipeg – First year, come and book a plot!
Gardening plots will be available in two sizes:
- Standard plots: 14ft x 24ft plots ($75/season)
- Small plots: 14ft x 14ft plots ($50/season)
- Water included
If you like to reserve a plot for this season, please send a request to Sirilal (phone: 204-806 3655, Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you send your request, they will send you the 2023 registration forms, garden rules, payment information and plot number assignment. Plots will be allocated to gardeners on the first come first serve basis.
Please reserve your spots in advance and spread the word to your friends and neighbours. The garden is open to anyone who wish to grow, and the project is supported by the City of Winnipeg.
Why You Should Get Involved in Community Gardening?
- It Fosters a Deep Sense of Community by Providing Opportunities to Connect with Neighbours.
- It’s a Place to Learn and Share.
- It’s a Healthy Hobby that Greatly Reduce the Stress.
- It Connects You with All Living Things.
- It Provides You Fresh and Organic Produce
- Anyone Can Do it and It’s Worth It.