Notice of Upcoming Sewer Work
Notice to Residents and Businessess of:
- 15 to 39 Tunis Bay
- 2 to 98 Laval Drive
- 965 to 973 Chancellor Drive
- 59 to 110 Thatcher Drive
- 3 to 19 Lakeside Drive
- 57 to 65 Agassiz Drive
- Tamworth Bay from 63 Tamworth Bay to Silverstone Avenue
- 190 to 220 Lake Village Road
- 27 to 51 Syracuse Crescent
- 43 to 77 D’Arcy Drive
We are about to begin a project to restore the aging sewer at this location to keep it functioning properly. There are two phases to the work. Phase one is cleaning the sewer, which will begin within the next week. Phase two involves installing a new liner in the sewer, and will take place this summer.
In both phases
- The work in front of your home or business will take about four to six hours.
- The contractor will deliver an information package at least twenty-four hours’ before the work begins to explain the process in more detail. The information package recommends that you take some simple precautions to help prevent water damage in your home or building.
- Your water service will not be interrupted.
- There may be brief interruptions in your sewer service, but we will coordinate this with you in advance.
- Very noisy equipment will be running.
- Traffic on your street will be restricted to local access only.
- There will be some parking restrictions.
Once the sewer work is completed, damaged boulevard and pavement areas will be restored as soon as possible. We understand that this project may cause you some inconvenience and disruption, and we appreciate your patience.
Capital Sewer Services Inc. will be the contractor for this project. If you have any concerns, please contact Mr. Stacy Cournoyer, our Department’s Contract Administrator for this project, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 204-986-2142 during regular business hours (8:30 am to 4:30 pm). The after-hours number for emergencies only is 311.
Twitter short link: https://janicelukes.ca/?p=1545