Power & Street Light Outages – Report to Manitoba Hydro

Frequently, Winnipeggers call their City Councillor’s office to request assistance with burnt out street lights or power outages in their neighbourhoods.

These matters are the responsibility of Manitoba Hydro, a provincial crown corporation, and should be reported directly to Manitoba Hydro as follows:

It’s important to know what to do in case of emergencies and how to prevent dangerous situations.  To learn more, visit:  https://www.hydro.mb.ca/outages/power_outages.shtml




Twitter:  https://janicelukes.ca/?p=10367