Reporting Speed and Traffic Violations

In order for Winnipeg Police Traffic Enforcement to ‘enforce’ they need to know WHERE problem areas are.

You can report ONLINE!

Incidents involving aggressive driving and/or traffic violations or reoccurring situations at specific locations should be reported. This may include:

  • Stop sign or red light infractions, excessive speeding, distracted or careless driving, unsafe passing of a school bus or speeding in school zones.

The more reports Winnipeg Police receive will help them identify then enforce the problem area/s.