Canada Day Celebrations – Bridgwater Lakes Fountain and Park
Huge gratitude to the Winnipeg Chinese Senior Association for hosting Canada Day and the global Canada Day Drumming event !
- DATE: Friday, July 1st
- TIME: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm (drumming event starts at 1:00pm )
- LOCATION: 133 Bridgelake Drive (Bridgwater Lakes Fountain)
- FREE PARKING: Save on Foods Parking Lot – 400 Northtown Rd (a 10 minute walk to the event)
Canada Day celebrations will acknowledge Canada’s history, and hope for the future.
There are many free events for the family:
Lion Dancing, Face Painting, Petting Zoos, Kite making, Bouncies, and so much more!
The Canada Day Drumming event starts at 1:00 sharp. The Canada Day Drumming event is part of a global initiative, with drummers from cities around the world participating and looking to break their previous Guinness World Record for the number of drummers drumming! Dozens of drummers will be drumming so a sight to see and hear!
It has been an incredible opportunity to work with the Winnipeg Chinese Senior Association in helping plan this event. It would not be possible without the incredible sponsors who are giving so generously to our community. Huge thank yous to:
- Devereaux Group of Companies
- Save on Foods
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Ladco Company Limited
- Paragon Design Build
- iHome Realty
- Thorwin Properties
- Private Pension Partners
- Canadian Education Services Centre
- Qualico Communities
- Ivy Group
- Winnipeg Chinese Community
- TL Landscaping
- MP Terry Duguid
- Jon Reyes MLA for Waverley
- Sarah Guillemard MLA for Fort Richmond
- Markus Chambers City Councillor St. Norbert – Seine River