The Fort Garry Community Network – Working Collaboratively Together
Established in 1999, the Fort Garry Community Network is comprised of child and youth serving organizations, family support agencies, senior services and faith communities. They focus on providing services to individuals and families across South Winnipeg, from Fort Garry to St. Norbert. Their wide range of community initiatives includes:
- Neighborhood Family Centers for pre-school children and their families.
- Youth recreation programs.
- After school program(s) for special needs students.
- Outreach services for newcomer families.
- Seniors programs.
- Community safety/youth engagement strategy