Want to Serve on a City Board or Committee?
The Council of the City of Winnipeg is currently seeking citizens to serve on its various Boards and Commissions. Canadian citizens who reside in Winnipeg and who are entitled to vote in municipal elections in the City of Winnipeg are eligible to apply.
For more information, or to apply on-line, please select the appropriate Board or Commission from the list below.
Applications are now being accepted to fill vacancies on the following boards:
- Access Advisory Committee
- Board of Adjustment
- Board of Revision
- Citizen Equity Committee
- City of Winnipeg Museums Board
- Historical Buildings and Resources Committee
- Library Advisory Committees
- St. Boniface Museum Board
- St. James-Assiniboia Museum Board
(Historical Museum Association of St. James-Assiniboia)
- St. James Assiniboia Pioneer Assoc.
(Grant’s Old Mill)
- Seven Oaks House Museum Board
- Transcona Historical Museum Board
- Winnipeg Arts Council Inc. Board of Directors
- Winnipeg Committee For Safety
- Winnipeg Housing Rehabilitation Corporation
- Winnipeg Police Board
- Winnipeg Public Library Board
Who may apply?
- Canadian citizens who reside in Winnipeg and who are entitled to vote in municipal elections in the City of Winnipeg are eligible to apply.
When is the deadline to apply?
- Applications must be received in the City Clerk’s Department no later than 4:30 p.m. on Friday, November 20, 2015 or postmarked no later than Friday, November 20, 2015.
The City of Winnipeg is always looking for qualified citizens to serve on its various Boards and Commissions. If you know of any interested candidates please circulate the link and encourage them to apply!
Twitter short link: https://janicelukes.ca/?p=3168