Kirkbridge Park Upgrades – June 10 Community Meeting
We have an opportunity to complete some upgrades to Kirkbridge Park, and I would like to hear YOUR thoughts! Would you like to see additional benches installed? More trees? Washroom facilities? Or something else? Our parks are a vital component of our community, and I want to meet directly with members of the community to gather your input. Please join me and my staff at a Kirkbridge Park community meeting on June 10:
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
7:00pm – 8:30pm
Bairdmore Elementary School, 700 Bairdmore Blvd.
Earlier this year in May, I held a transportation and parks open house at the Investors Group Field Stadium. At that meeting, we received some great feedback on Kirkbridge Park such as:
- More trees on the North side of the park.
- Shade for baseball viewers and soccer fields.
- Shade trees, doggie bags, more waste receptacles.
- Table, benches, shelter (shade).
- Shade structures.
- Walking pathway should go all the way around – children should not have to go through a busy parking lot.
- Close pathway W. end before parking lot.
- Wider pathway, double in width.
- Bike locks.
- Washrooms please!
- Pond maintained for ice skating.
- New playground equipment.
What are your suggestions? Please join us on June 10 to share your ideas. If you are unable to attend, please E-Mail any suggestions to Bev, my Executive Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter short link: https://janicelukes.ca/?p=2155