Road Safety Plan – Phase One
The City is launching a year long project to develop a Road Safety Plan with the goal of implementing short-term solutions and long-term investments over the next 3-5 years and beyond.
What is a Road Safety Plan ?
- Quite simply – a detailed plan of actions that will make our roads safer than they are today!
Phase One is starting and YOU play a very important role!
The City and consultants are providing you with four questions seeking to learn more about your perceptions of road safety, your experience as a road user (pedestrian, cyclist or motorist), and how the City can improve the safety of Winnipeg roads.
• Question 1: As you move around the City, what situations make you think most about road safety? Why?
• Question 2: What do you feel has the biggest influence on making roads safer?
• Question 3: What is your vision for safer roads in Winnipeg?
• Question 4: How can we improve road safety for pedestrians, cyclists, motorists and motorcycle riders?
PLEASE take the time to answer these questions and email your response to: RoadSafety@winnipeg.ca
Download the Discussion Kit to help guide and gather feedback.
• If you’d prefer to answer questions online – click on the link and take the Road Safety Public Attitudes and Experiences Questionnaire!
Comprehensive Overview of the Road Safety Plan
For a comprehensive overview of the Road Safety Plan project and to stay up to date with the next phases see: www.winnipeg.ca/roadsafetyplan